TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website, and/or submitting a request to Pro Plus Academy, you acknowledge that you have familiarized yourself with the following terms and conditions and agree in entirety with them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website and/or any of the Services offered.
Company means Pro Plus Academy
Website means proplusacademy.net and all our associated websites, links, blogs, message boards, chat platforms, etc.
Client, Customer means and refers to any person/company/entity/institution, etc. who has placed an Order to us to avail our Services.
User means anyone visiting the Website, with or without the intention of requesting a Service or placing an Order to the Company. As such, a User may or may not be a Client.
Order means request for a Service from a Client received by the Company and processed according to the procedure illustrated on the Website.
Service, Product, Project means the tasks offered by the Company and requested by the Client to be delivered as part of the Order.
Information, Material means research or advice that the Client receives according to his Order requirements for Service.
Content means any present or future information presented in a form of text, graphics, table, image, user interfaces, visual interfaces, audio or video file, application, program, computer code and others including but not limited to, the design, layout, ‘look and feel’ and arrangement of such Content, related or unrelated to Client’s account, Order and/or Information.
Reference of gender on this document is not specific. His could also mean Her and vice versa.
General Terms and Conditions
1. All of the Content on or accessed from the Website, including but not limited to, the logos, trademarks, service marks, are owned by or licensed to the Company and are the sole proprietorship of the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. The Company reserves all rights whatsoever.
2. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal non-commercial, informational or scholarly use, then you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials. You will not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, translate or create other derivative works from, or sell, rent or license all or any part of the Content, products or services obtained from the Website, directly or indirectly, in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions by the Company or through its relevant license, subscription agreement or written authorization.
3. By using the Website, you agree that:-
a. you will not engage in retrieval of the Content from Website, systematic or not, to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission. You also agree that you may not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or any other automated/manual process, downloading programs, algorithms or devices to: (i) continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link or index any Content; (ii) harvest personal information from the Website for any purposes like sending unsolicited or unauthorized material, etc.; or (iii) cause disruption to the working of the Website or any other person’s use of the Website. If the Website contains robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honor them and not use any device, software or routine to bypass them. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any of the Company’s server, or any of the products or services provided on, accessed from or distributed through the Website.
b. you will not reverse engineer, circumvent, disassemble, disable, decompile or translate any software in the Content or attempt to derive the source code of such software or interfere with security related or other features of the Website whether it prevents, obstructs or restrict use or not. You further agree not to access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website, unless otherwise specifically authorized by the Company in a separate written agreement. You also agree that you will not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
c. you will not use the Website inappropriately like for example to publish or distribute any information, including software or other Content, which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. The Company may at any time exercise editorial or other control over the Content of the Website. You may not, without the approval of the Company, use the Website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or solicitation to other users of the Website to use any goods or services. You may not use the Website to conduct any business, or to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law, or to solicit other users to become subscribers of other information services. You also agree not to use the Website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal/commercial gain or distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
d. under no circumstances you will submit any Materials purchased through or from the Website to any individual, entity, company, institution, department, etc. claiming the Materials to be of your own creation, unless otherwise specifically authorized by the Company in a separate written agreement for ghostwriting Service.
e. you agree to comply with all relevant local, state, national and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations that apply to your use of the Website and its Content, Products and Services. Further, you represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a United Nations embargo, or that has been designated by the United Nations as a ‘terrorist supporting’ country and that you are not listed on any United Nations’ list of prohibited or restricted parties.
4. All Services provided by the Company are drafted/prepared by Company’s own employees and/or by the outsourced service providers, freelancers and/or other third parties. It is the sole discretion of the Company to decide who will provide the Services asked by the Client.
5. You, as a User or Client, are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are also responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
6. The Company may, but is not required to: (a) monitor or review the Website for violations of these Terms and for other policies/compliance issues; (b) report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms; (c) refuse, restrict access to or the availability of, or remove or disable, to the extent that it is technologically feasible, in full or in any parts thereof that may violate these Terms, the law, or any other Company’s policies or are excessive in nature, size or burden; (d) manage the Website to protect the Company and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website itself. If you violate or engage in any fraudulent activities, then you fully understand and agree that the Company has the right, at its sole discretion, to block/restrict your access and/or close your account immediately and that you will not be entitled to retrieve any of the funds available in your account. If your account is closed, then the Content posted by you or the Company will not be available to you. The Company may choose at its sole discretion to store or keep the copies of Content, Materials, etc.
7. We do not claim ownership of any content or other materials that you provide to us, including feedbacks and suggestions, or posts that are uploaded, inputted or submitted on or through the Website, including our chat rooms, forums, etc. for review by the general public, registered or unregistered users of the Website, public or private communities, etc. and we are not responsible for the accuracy of such content and/or its compliance with relevant laws or regulations. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting, you grant us totally free, whether royalty or of any other liability whatsoever, everlasting, irrevocable, non-exclusive, global rights and license to display, publish and otherwise use it, in full or in parts, in any format and in connection with our business interests including, without limitation, on the Website itself. We are under no obligation to display or use any posts you may provide, and we may remove these any time at our sole discretion. However by posting it, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your posts including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for granting the permission specified above. We shall have the right, but not any obligation, to monitor posts to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable rules, present or future, to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government’s request. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to edit, refuse or to remove any post without any prior notice and without providing any reasons thereof.
8. The Company, without limiting on any other provision of these Terms, at its sole discretion and without any notice or liability, may deny access to and use of Website to any person or entity who is in breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms, applicable laws or regulations.
9. Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any published works, Content or other Material should be directed to the Company’s legal department. If you do not receive any response, then it should be considered that the permission has NOT been granted to your request and you should abide by these Terms and Conditions in entirety.
10. Notifications regarding any alleged intellectual property infringement should be directed to our legal department.
11. By using the Website, you hereby agree irrevocably to indemnify the Company, its directors, officers, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, suppliers, contractors and licensors harmless from and against any and all third-party claims of liability, losses, damages (direct, indirect or consequential) and costs, including, without limitation, all of attorneys', legal and other fees/charges, arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Website or its Content, Products or Services.
Company reserves the right to change, alter and/or remove any Content any time, without giving any reasons, time or any kind of prior notice/notification. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically to keep yourself and your other stakeholders updated.
WANT TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS WITH OTHERS?
BECOME A TRAINER
Teach in-person or online or both
State-of-the art Learning Management System (LMS)
FREE Trainer's Kit and all the support you need to start quickly